Epcido – we care
Health & Safety
At Epcido it is our employees who are the reason for our existence. Our strength lies in our highly skilled team, which are made up of all committed and talented people. We rely completely on them in our aim for future growth. We believe, that in order to reach these goals, we need employees who thrive and experience our company as a safe and inspiring place of employment.
Employee contentment is a high priority of ours and we never compromise on the health, safety and well-being of our team. We always define how we avoid accidents, maintain the job satisfaction and ensure a safe and motivating work environment. Furthermore, we never stop striving to improve our work environment and remove possible hazards.
At Epcido we constantly work with environmental conscious and responsibility at hearth. We are completely committed to comply with all applicable environmental legislations. Moreover, we take pride in our work to make sustainable thinking a bigger part of our day-to-day operations and development plans.
We have all the qualifications and skills to build up the specific system and logistical solution which is needed in your company
We work in a wide range of different sectors such as:
At Epcido we aim to reach the highest quality of our services, and we work to meet our costumers’ expectations and demands. As a customer of us you can be sure, that we work to deliver the expected quality and always on time.
Epcido is in constant development and the maintenance of a safe and positive work environment is an ongoing process. We regularly assess and evaluate our work routines by measuring employee satisfaction in our continuous effort to create improvements.
At Epcido every opinion bare meaning and we involve all of our employees, which is how we try to promote a culture of health and safety that strengthens our ability to deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
Our environmental commitment is continually put into practice with measures and activities which are made to minimize our impact in the environment.
Moreover, we are aware that quality isn’t a stagnant concept, but instead is in constant development and motion. That is why we critically evaluate and assess our own processes in a continuous effort to create improvements that reflect our customers’ demands and expectations.
Integrated Management Policy
The basic orientation of Epcido Group, also as a member of Eltronic Group, is to be recognized as the highest quality partner in Mechanical and Electrical installations, service and maintenance.
We will maintain our continuous improvement of Integrated Management System and Company’s growth by providing healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for our employees and contractors with respect to environmental protection and prudent use of natural resources at every stage of our activities.
This will be achieved through following the principles and meeting requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 as well as industry best practice and customer’s and applicable legal requirements.
- Continuously working to reduce environmental impacts from own processes and apply due diligence
in environmental-related questions.
- Rising the awareness of environmental aspects and procedures to decrease impact on environment among our employees and contractors.
- Engaging with customers and suppliers in lowering CO2 emissions.
- Working towards maximum use of all of our material resources (preventing waste) through enlightenment and development of a more circular mindset.
- Using suppliers that enable the group to improve its performance on the policy purpose.
- Ensuring to have and maintain an employee code of conduct and meet the standards of UN conventions
and guiding principles.
- Providing a working environment where people are treated fairly and can be successful in their life journey.
- Working together to exceed customer expectations and achieve excellent performance.
- Continuing to learn and value expertise, curiosity, and ambition.
- Demonstrate 0 tolerance towards discriminatory and abusive behavior as well as ensure adaptation of needs for the individual employee to the greatest possible extent.
- Ensuring that safety rules, as the lowest denominator, are based on applicable legislation and that these rules are known by all parties.
- Continual Identification of work-related hazards and assessment of risks and implementation of effective risk controls.
- Thorough investigation of incident and near-misses to prevent recurrence and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Assigning necessary resources for effective and relevant handling of the work environment including
technology and knowledge and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Careful selection and assessment of tools and other equipment to ensure highest level in safety works and quality.
- Careful selection and assessment of our contractors and suppliers.
- Assessing the competence and provide training for employees and supply chain to enable safe performance of work activities.
- Ensuring platforms and systems for instruction & training is safety ptocedures and instructions.
- Prevent work-related injury and/or illness. Consulate and involve workers in this work.
- Providing healthy working conditions, consultation and participation of workers and their representatives for
development of objectives and actions for improvement of Health and Safety management system.
- Verifying the effectiveness of our systems to protect personal data and information.
- Acquiring and retaining employee personal data only to the extent, relevant to the employees.
- Ensuring employment in accordance with the relevant national legislation.
- Ensuring that access to personal data is restricted to authorized personel.
- Ensuring a supplier code of conduct that enforces compliance with the UN Global Compacts ten principles,
- UN guiding principles, and OECD guidelines for multinational companies.
- Communicating on challenges in our supply chain and actively mitigating risks.
- Abiding by all applicable corruption rules and regulations in the countries we do business.
- Maintaining an employee and supplier code of conduct to anchor the group rules in the businesses.
- Ensuring platforms and systems for instruction & training in quality procedures.
- Supporting our customers in achieving their business goals through committed leadership and highly skilled, competent staff.
- Driving effective and aligned processes, and continually improving them to prevent failures.
- Evaluation and assessment of our own processes to create improvements that reflect our customers’ demandsand expectation.
- Ensuring to have quality as a measure of the performance experienced by their customers themselves.
- Continual measuring and enhancing customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensuring that a whistleblower portal is publicly accessible and that the system is effective.
- Informing employees, suppliers, and customers about our policy and system for whistleblowing.